Destructor


Name: Tim
AKA: Destructor
Age: Uncountable by human standards
Height: 5'8''
Eyes: Blue-Green
Residence: U.S.A.
Notes:  Just like Fara Phoenix418, I'm a fan of the 'old school' Starfox series, but in my fic I also intermix the N64 history as well as the SNES one, as some things simply aren't explained well enough in the classic comics. The SFA title, while interesting in its own right, is a poor blend of the Starfox mythos as far as I'm concerned, and thus has no point in my writing. Take the old SF game, where it was teamwork above all else, toss away the teamwork, and then give Fox a staff to beat people up with, instead of his trusty blaster, and suddenly you have the game. Oh, yeah, almost forgot to add in the lusty blue bimbo that resides as the damsel in distress.

But enough complaining. I've been writing my fic (and its sequels) in my head off and on for the last, well, very long time now, and I finally decided to put my work to something a bit more permanent before I forgot it all. Thus, you have what you see in the link underneath. It's still under construction, and more than likely will be for some time, as my writing has been rather slow in recent months. It will get done eventually. The constant nagging by the characters floating around in my head will make sure that happens.

Incase you are wondering, the beautiful image to your right was done by the master artist herself. Click on it for a slightly bigger version. While you're at it, make sure you visit her DeviantART version of the same image. It's far bigger than either of the two copies, and clearly shows off the detail and time she put into it.

Anyway, take a look at the fic below. If you have any comments or questions about it, go visit the version over at Fanfiction.net and post your thoughts. I'm always glad to hear them, good or bad.
 
 

Starfox: Phoenix from the Ashes
  



Back To Top  Back To Rebel Base Home  |  Rebel Base Forum  |  Fan Fiction  |  Fan Art  |  Comics  |  Avatars  |  Graphics  |
  |  SFX Audio  |  Sprites  |  Links Page  |  Fox's Fan Fiction  |  Fara's Fan Art  |  Contact Fara  |  Guest Book  |  (c) Fara Phoenix418